Thank you for your interest in my work ! It is my aim to find a good home & happy owner for my art, so let's go through the mumble jumble to achieve that :)
#1. Payment accepted:
* International: PayPal (includes credit card option)
* Singapore: PayPal or PayNow (contact me separately for this option)
Price is for artwork only, does not include frames, taxes if any, etc.
#2. Shipping Cost covers Postage, Packaging Cost & Handling. With another item, it is additional postage only.
#3. I will send item within 3 working days of cleared payment, or longer if custom. Usual postal delivery times:
* Singapore: 1-3 working days
* International (except Germany, France, Poland, Greece, Lithuania, Slovakia**): 2-5 weeks (customs inspection may add days)
** Germany wef 1/7/2022 & other countries with similar packaging regulations: Ceasing sale to Germany and like countries as there are local laws that require system participation for packaging or other specific packaging laws = compliance cost/effort that is not do-able for my small undertaking. As I cannot exclude specific country on shipping on Indiemade which powers my website, I will effect a cancellation with refund for any sale to these countries. Apologies for inconvenience.
Tracking online available for Registered Mail & Speedpost items.
There will be no refund for unclaimed items which have been shipped according to instruction and returned to me. On request, I will resend with re-shipping cost borne by buyer. Unclaimed items after 180 days will be disposed of as deemed fit.
#4. For cost efficiency, I send via:
- Small Prints/Cards/Items - Normal Mail
- Large Prints/Small Paintings - Registered Mail
- Large Paintings - Premier Speedpost Courier
In the unlikely event your order incurs any local tax, duty, import, etc for receiving the item, I cannot be held responsible for payment.
#5. I endeavour to give an accurate description of the items, to provide quality items at an affordable price, and have satisfied customers thus far. If, however, there is a material defect due to my fault, I will accept returns based on following:
* Item must be returned (buyer to pay for return shipping) and received undamaged and in original condition within 21 days.
* No return for following unless they arrived damaged or defective: Sale Items; Custom orders (personalized or made to order); Jewelry items (for health/hygiene reasons); Digital downloads.
For EU buyer only: You may return an item within a 14 day cooling period under EU law subject to the same two * conditions above and if you contact me within 14 days and ship back to me within 21 days. Re-packaging and shipping back an artwork entail utmost care and labour, would encourage to please contact me first if you have any issues with the order that changes your mind. The return shipping cost for artwork you need to bear may be in the region of US$35-100, depending on the size/weight of the package.
#6. ART PRINTS
I can do Giclee Prints for any image on standard sizes. Self-printed using Epson SureColor SC-P407, a 8-colour pigment ink A3+ professional inkjet printer.
* 8x10 or A4
* 11x14 or A3 (limited edition)
All my prints are in Matte (i.e not glossy).
#7. CUSTOM ITEMS
See 'artsy stuff' & 'art prints' sections for array of items available.
* Greeting Cards / Coasters - Any image.
* Pendants / Magnets / Notebooks / Rubik Cube / Bags - These come in specific designs because of the nature of the product, but I'd be happy to work on custom orders if you have other images in mind.
i. Information I Collect
To fulfil your order, you must provide me with certain information (which you authorized Indiemade to provide to me), such as your name, email address, postal address, payment information, and the details of the item that you’re ordering. You may also choose to provide me with additional personal information (eg. for custom order), if you contact me directly.
ii. Why I Need Your Information and How I Use It
I rely on a number of legal bases to collect, use, and share your information, including:
* as needed to provide my items, such as when I use your information to fulfil your order, to settle disputes, or to provide customer support;
* if necessary to comply with a legal obligation or court order or in connection with a legal claim, such as retaining information about your purchases if required by law; and
iii. Information Sharing and Disclosure
Information about my buyers is important to my business. I share your personal information with third parties for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows:
* Service providers. I engage certain third parties to perform functions and provide services for my shop, such as postal/delivery companies. I will share your personal information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these services.
* Compliance with laws. I may collect, use, retain, and share your information if I have a good faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond to legal process or to government requests; (b) enforce my agreements, terms and policies; (c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of my buyers, or others.
iv. Data Retention
I retain your personal information only for as long as necessary to provide you with my items and as a customer of my shop. I may also be required to retain this information to comply with my legal and regulatory obligations, to resolve disputes, and to enforce my agreements.
v. Transfers of Personal Information Outside the EU
vi. Your Rights
If you reside in certain territories, including the EU, you have a number of rights in relation to your personal information. While some of these rights apply generally, certain rights apply only in certain limited cases. I describe these rights below:
* Access. You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information I hold about you by contacting me using the contact information below.
* Change, restrict, delete. You may also have rights to change, restrict my use of, or delete your personal information. Absent exceptional circumstances (like where I am required to store data for legal reasons) I will generally delete your personal information upon request.
* Object. You can object to my using of some of your information based on my legitimate interests, eg. you may opt out of my mailing list regarding my art activities and promotions at any time.
* Complain. If you reside in the EU and wish to raise a concern about my use of your information (and without prejudice to any other rights you may have), you have the right to do so with your local data protection authority.